Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: lefty doesn't love me anymore

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The image is a little large, but since I just saved it as my new screen saver, I think it is alright. thumbsupThanks Lefty.

    There is the little green terrorist at the bottem right

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's from Aqua teen Hunger Force!
    aquateens

    Is this image too large? I can't tell on my 22". [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#5d7790" size="1">[ February 08, 2007 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •